Uttar Pradesh is nearing Legislative assembly elections popularly known as Vidhan Sabha elections and every party is leaving no stone unturned towards wooing voters.
The government machinery is in full swing by ensuring that everybody gets there Aadhar Card made as soon as possible. Let’s not forget that this is a mechanism which has been going on for few years now and it is expected to bear its results for the people of Uttar Pradesh, by maintaining transparency in the whole system. Yes, thanks to the uniqueness of the Aadhar cards, even voter I.D cards will soon be linked, thus leaving no loophole arising out of double voting or similar instances which have occurred in the past.
How to download for Aadhar card online?
If you want to check your Aadhar Card status or you want to do Aadhar data update (with regards to spelling change of name or change your addresses
Go to the https://uidai.gov.in/beta/ for Adhaarcard download where you have to fill required information.
How Aadhar card is different?
Aadhar cards undergo the extensive and sure cut process of demographic and biometric de-duplication, which cross checks the concerned information during enrolment. Yes, it does so, with the current information (if any) provided in the database. An Aadhar card owner only has to enroll once or else his application is likely to be rejected.
Aadhar uses Biometric devices
So, what does it mean?
Well, these devices capture biometric data inputs such as i.e Fingerprint / Iris /both the information from Aadhaar number holders. Hence, such unique traits possessed by different people, every Aadhar card is unique and that there can’t be any discrepancies which can be done.
How Aadhar will end loopholes now?
- Let’s take a look at the possible fool-proof secure mechanisms which Aadhar card will indeed ensure towards maintaining transparency:-
- Unlike Voted I.D cards, rations cards, there has been news in the past, that people readily make a new one after shifting to cities and this surely created problems in the past, considering the possibilities of poll rigging etc.
- Those who have misplaced their Voter I.D cards get a new one only to find their lost ones, but they have never reported the lost cards to concerned authorities.
There have been camps which have taken place at every area of the constituency in order to benefit local dwellers so that they can get Aadhar cards prepared.
In such a globalised world, where you can easily apply for any sort of booking online, now Government has also speeded up the process by giving the luxury for people to apple online thanks to the site namely
Through the above link, you can check your Aadhar Card status – Online.
Now, if you want to know the Aadhar Card status, then it is a child’s play for you to do the same.
This is the facility which is given by the Government and it is indeed benefitting voters who don’t have to stand in long queues. All they have to do is to know your application status and after login to the site you will be able to ascertain your exact position as well.
How to link Aadhar card to Voter I.D card?
For voter id link with aadhar card, you need to go go to the link http://www.nvsp.in/forms/form6.html and you will be directed with the relevant details.
It can be done in the following 2 ways”-
Through Web Portal
- Click on http://nvsp.in
- Click on “Search Your Name box” and fill the required fields such as your name, state, constituency
- Upon seeing your details, click on the button “View” which is there on the extreme left of row
Now, fill your Aadhar Number and Name
If you want to get confirmation through mobile or email, then fill them to get periodical updates as well.
You can check aadhar card link to voter card online status
Through Your Mobile Phone
- You just need to do SMS on the number 51969.
- So, what you need to write?
- Well, the following message you have to write in the exact format, which I am telling you
- ECILINK <EPIC Number> <Aadhaar number>
- e.g. ECILINK IJH3456780 123456789123
- You will get confirmation SMS
Voting is the birth right
Voting is the birth right of every dutiful as well as concerned citizen in order to bring a potential change. Therefore, as you have applied for the Aadhar Card, you need to do Adhaarcard download and has linked Voted Id Card with Aadhar card, you will be permitted to vote. Yes, that means, as you have an authentic voter card which can only be proved as and when you have linked the same. Therefore, take an active part in getting Aadgar card made and link your Voter card with Aadhar card and change yourself for the better since you don’t want to repent later on for not being a change in changing the politics.
Hence, without any further delay, search for the voter card status 2017 by referring to the aforementioned government site where you will get complete information. Your name should in all probability be in the voter list. Increasing number of Indians are searching for their names and you should equally do the same on priority basis so that even you can proudly say later on, that you have played an active part in bringing a positive change in Indian politics. Isn’t it?
- Similarly, if you have applied for Adhar card and want to check the status, you can equally check the Adhar card status through the same as well.
- For those of you who have applied for pan card and haven’t received the same, they can equally check the pan card status by visiting the Government website.
- One should have necessary documents which are laid down by the government since it is these documents which can help you at any time. So, login to the site and check the respective status within few clicks. Isn’t it great?
Not forget to mention the first time voters whose enthusiasm can be worth seen since they are naturally quite upbeat about casting their franchise for the first time in their life. So, if you are going to vote for the first time, the many congrats. Let’s play our part towards building our future for the better.